Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hope tied up in knots

Some days areSome days are not.
So I've pretty much abandoned getting ready for my upcoming pottery sale
today was a write off,
with too much thought on the recent collapse of a relationship
and wondering how I became such a repulsive person.
to have bound up so much of myself in the hope i've had for so many years now.
that it might be possible to remarry
To have my excitement and enthusiasm
turn into the very thing which is hated about me
"most overzealous person I've ever met"was the comment.

wow.

I was just excited about finding a believer
to share the deep parts of my heart with.
i guess she didn't want that.
nor allow me a chance to adjust for her.
guess i won't do that again
...
just a rant
will see how the sale prep proceeds tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your heart is hurting Jeff. Sometimes I wonder why we trust our depths to others. I guess in hopes for the one who we are just zealous enough for ;)

LG