Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time.



So long since I last posted,
weeks of 17 hour workdays,
a week sick,
It all seems a tangle of dead branches,
so many directions none taking root
with some moments
my head feels like it has been lopped off a the top
and my capacity for thougth scooped out.

Only a week until this school year is out.
Only a week until the first pottery sale of the summer
Only a week plus a couple days until I head out to Arlington for five weeks of Photo and Video
(actually my first assignment is this weekend shooting the lobster feast.)

I don't feel ready.




I'd like to just sit around and chew my cud for a while.
Regurgitate old dreams and digest them for a while, but I guess that is not going to happen.
What new meals await. Pastures green and lush

Oh boy Am I tired.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
I saw your place once on an art's retreat and am wondering if you might be willing to post (or pass on) some pictures of your dwelling. My family recently bought an old schoolhouse and we are currently in the midst of talking about renovations and how to make it livable. While old schoolhouses seem to be somewhat common, it is decidedly less common to find ideas for living in them. Any thoughts or ideas you would be willing to share would be most welcome.

Jeffrey said...

Yeah no problem at all.

Who may I ask is this?
Which retreat?

It is nice to know people look in here from time to time.

Good luck with the school. I have friends with another old school which they turned into a quilting studio.

Jeffrey

Anonymous said...

I think I was there on a fall retreat a couple years ago - I was one of 4 girls (Jess, April, me, and Cara? - I think). I had been trying to tell the family what your place looks like (the only schoolhouse I have seen) and have failed rather miserably. Some pictures would be wonderful. If you would prefer e-mail over a post, Colleen will have an e-mail address for me. (I would rather not leave it here.) Thank you for being willing to help!
peace to you,
Hannah

Jeffrey said...

Ok, it may be a little while before I get pics posted,
We met up again at the art show in the Hildebrand chapel?

Anonymous said...

I think so. Sounds about right anyway.