Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm Now.

In the previous post the layout caused the words "I'm now"
to be separated from the block of text,
which stirred thoughts about how un-now I tend to live my life
God in his wisdom has given me the fine gift of being able to imagine
yet I spend that wealth imaging far too often those things which are yet distant possibilities.
Living so far forward of "now" endangers the species which is the production of my past dreams.
The production of the sketchbooks full of drawings and plans and diagrams for artworks
somehow "now" must become both the bearer of the past dreams and future schemes.
marked down by and in the work of my hands as one with creative gifts.

An artwork shows both the work of the past, and the possible future of it's improving on the artist
Such scope.
And to dream of bringing old God laden hope to people through it.

well less talk now more action.

No comments: