Thursday, December 06, 2007

Something about posting


I'm now contemplating the effect writing has on my life.
There seems to be this initial effort barrier to be overcome,
which seems quite insurmountable, but when passed allows my entrance
to a land of intense delight and freedom.

Currently I have stories on the go about:
Pirates/Businessmen
Shepherds
Rappers
Dragons
Surfers
and Medieval legends.

Each time I slide up to the computer or pick up pencil
that wall faces me
takes a great deal of strength to break down, and clamber over the rubble
once on the other side however, the strides are long and the country wide.

I'm experimenting with forms of writing.
New exercises and styles of prose and poetry.
Some of these I'll share in future.
Today I just need to move my fingers for my mind
wierd how that causes things to unwind.

Blessings.

No comments: